Pre-Refiners reduces not only the amount of time needed for refining but also the viscosity of your chocolate by ensuring a more even particle size
Adding a 2 or 4 roll pre-refiner to your production set up is an economic way to increase production and decrease labor costs.
Main Functions and Features
- R2 and R4 models:
- 2 rolls in porphyry of 400mm length (4 rolls with R4 model)
- Adjustable distance
- Input ingredient: cocoa nib
- Output ingredient: cocoa flakes
- Product output at maximum 35°C to avoid overheating
- Conveyor for product discharge
- Production capacity: 50-70kg/h (100-150kg/h with R4 model)
- Antistatic bar included
If you are interested in pre refiner equipment, get in touch with us today. Otherwise, have a look at our other Chocolate Making Equipment below.
The process of truly making chocolate, from the unroasted bean through to the finished bar.
Learn More About Our Bean To Bar Equipment
The art of batch producing chocolate and confectionery from base ingredients.
Learn More About Our Chocolate and Confectionery Equipment