SLOW SPEED BALL MILLS
Slow Speed Ball Mills use anti-wear alloy ball bearings, cylinder, arms and blades to refine cocoa beans, cocoa liquor and also used to make nut pastes
Not only can you refine your ingredients to make a consistently great chocolate product, but you can produce a range of nut spread creams or pastes. Slow speed ball mills allow you to achieve an even particle size (18-20 microns) and fast processing times with low power consumption and low running costs.
Main Functions and Features
- Inner part consists of a cylinder and agitator with scraper at bottom (made of anti-wear alloy)
- Pump for the product recirculation and discharge at end of the production cycle
- Inverter to control the speed of stirrer and pump
- Control of water and product temperature in heating and cooling modes
- Equipped with electric control board for correct management of working operations with PLC and TOUCH SCREEN
- Product discharged by a 3-way valve
- Acidity/humidity extraction device
- Hot air injection
- Complete with 2 anodes
Each of our various models has different loading capacities and expected hourly production times. Get in touch with us to find out more.
If you are interested in ball mill equipment, get in touch with us today. Otherwise, have a look at our other Chocolate Making Equipment below.
The process of truly making chocolate, from the unroasted bean through to the finished bar.
Learn More About Our Bean To Bar Equipment
The art of batch producing chocolate and confectionery from base ingredients.
Learn More About Our Chocolate and Confectionery Equipment